Tuesday 24 November 2015

My Transformation Story!

MY STORY!!!
Where to even begin!  My health and fitness journey really began when I was 18.  I have always loved being active, but never understood why I was heavier because I thought if you are physically active, that you can eat whatever you want. I remember, I was 18, and me and my family drove to Vancouver for my cousin Dean’s wedding. I was so grouchy and moody the whole weekend. My poor family. But I was just so depressed and down about my weight. I felt like a whale, and everytime I saw photos, I cringed.  I remember that weekend, I said to myself, that enough is enough, and I am going to make changes! So I started running.  I got super into it, and noticed a difference almost immediately! Along with the running, I then started looking at the calorie content of what I was eating. I remember being absolutely shocked and grossed out by how many calories are in foods that I ate on a regular basis. Like icecream. I used to eat icecream almost every day of the week!!!   I lost 10 pounds fast, and then over the next few years, I lost 10 more. By that time, I was addicted to running, and could barely go a day without it.  At that point, I was at a decent weight, but I felt that I had really plateud.  No matter what I did, I couldn’t seem to lose any more weight, and my stomach never could tone like I really want! I was starting to have to run twice a day, just to maintain my weight. And that was getting just too hard to do! I remember hearing about girls lifting weights, and I was so scared of it because I didn’t want to get bulky, and look masculine.  So I always avoided weights. 
Fast forward to September of this year.  I kept seeing Morgan Riegers (my now coach) facebook ad.  I started stalking her page, and I was soooooo intrigued. I was so blown away by how amazing she looks and how happy she is. I also was extremely jealous of how successful she is with her Beachbody business. I thought to myself, I WANT THAT SO BAD!!!!!!! I want to have a successful fitness and health business from home, and I want to stop my fitness plateau, and finally tone!! I started clean eating, following the 21 Day Fix Extreme workouts, and since September, I’ve lost 9 pounds! And my stomach is starting to get defined!! Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd not to mention, I joined Morgan’s team and became a Beachbody coach! My fitness journey is still ongoing, and I am committed fully to making clean eating, and exercising my LIFE STLYE!!
I couldn’t believe the difference in the 21dfx workouts! The workouts are all about doing FULL body workouts, but with weights, and cardio combined and working EVERY area of your body! Each day targets a different area. It’s seriously amazing! And can I say that I don’t run near as much! Maybe a few times a week. And I do that just because I LOVE It. I haven’t bulked up from adding weights to my workouts. I am toning and getting definition. I never thought weights could do that. Needless to say, I am happy! And excited to see more results!
It’s not just the physical results that have impacted me so much though. Becoming a Beachbody coach has been remarkable. The training, resources, encouragement, and team of ladies I am surrounded by is mind blowing. Every day I am inspired to grow and push myself. I have been learning SO much! The main thing I have been learning thus far is to not just have goals, but to make them HAPPEN! I have so many goals and dreams, but never would put them into action. Beachbody has been teaching me how to make a game plan of how to make your DREAMS and GOALS a REALITY!!!!
 I could seriously gush and go on and on about Beachbody, but I will stop, FOR NOW! Hehe. I hope that if this glimpse into my story, impacted you at all, and if you have ANY questions or are curious about beachbody, or just want to chat with me, that you will! Email me, message me on facebook, ANYTHING! I would love to talk with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment