Saturday 28 November 2015

Shakeology!


Shakeology!!!

So I am sure a lot of you have heard about Shakeology. You are probably wondering what in the world is this Shakeology?? Is it just another protein drink? What’s different about it? It’s too expensive! I will admit when I first heard of Shakeology, I was super skeptical and had all those questions.  Infact, when I heard the word protein drink, I wouldn’t have anything to do with it. I had tried protein drinks in the past and thought they were disgusting. I also was terrified that if I drank protein drinks, I would get bulky and manly. Haha, yes, that’s how afraid I was of it! But I kept hearing such amazing things about Shakeology, and how tasty they are, and how incredibly healthy!! I was having a hard time controlling my portions at lunch time, I wanted something simple, tasty, and easy to make for lunch, without eating too much. So I thought, why not try this Shakeology out?? I actually became a coach and ordered my Challenge pack which included my fitness program, and 30 days of Shakeology, without even having tried shakeolgoy yet! Crazy, I know!!! I was crossing my fingers that I would like it as much as I hoped to!!

Well, let me tell you, Shakeology went ABOVE and BEYOND my expectations! I can’t even get over how much I love Shakeolgoy! It tastes soooooooooooo good! I honestly am hooked. If I go a day without, I miss it!! I love how versatile Shakeolgoy is too. I never get sick of it because there’s so many different flavors to try, and so many different recipes!! MY favorite I will say is chocolate. I love chocolate, with unsweetened almond milk, and half a banana. Soooooooooooo goooooooooooood!

Aside from how tasty it is….the health benefits are OUT OF this world!!!!!! Shakeology has helped me:

Increase my energy

Curb my sweet tooth!

Lose weight

 Improve digestion

Combined with Shakeology, and 21dfx workouts, I have lost 9 pounds!! And my journey is still going. And not only is it helping me lose weight, but I FEEL so much better! I feel healthier and more energetic!!

Shakeology is made from globally harvested superfoods. It provides you with the supernutrients you need: phytonutrients, antioxidants, enzymes, pre- and probiotices, fiber, abaptogens, vitamins, and minerals. I am blown away by what ONE drink has!!!  Shakeology is equivalent to 6 salads in one meal!! Now that’s just pure amazing!

I could go on and on about this. Seriously amazing! If you have more questions for me, or want to order, contact me, or head over to my website: http://www.shakeology.com/en_CA/?sn=alannacooper 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment