Thursday 14 January 2016

Energy Bites

Warning * these are addicting! I treat these like a healthy dessert! Another tip I like to do is freeze them, and eat them frozen. I actually find they hold together better, and also take me longer to eat. Not everyone may like them that way, but I'm weird like that ;). It's  perfect afternoon pick me up if  I'm dieing for something sweet!

Energy Bites:

2 balls = 1 yellow and 1 blue on the 21 Day Fix. (64 calories each, if it makes 40).
Ingredients:
2 cups of quick oats
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
2/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
3/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions:

1. In a large bowl, mix together the oats, chocolate chips, and coconut.
2. Add the peanut butter, honey, vanilla, salt. Mix well until evenly combined.
3. Chill mixture in the refrigerator for an hour, then roll out balls about an inch in diameter.
4. Store in an airtight container

No comments:

Post a Comment